The R&D Department resides at the very foundation of Sunon. Innovation has always been our emphasis and strength.
In our labs, we create solutions for our customers to help them combat their increasingly complex problems relating to heat.
We have amassed the skills of over 400 engineers, located in Taiwan and the various subsidiaries around the globe, to offer unparalleled support to our customers.
At the U.S. lab, located in Brea, California, our mission is to respond to the specific demands linked to the American markets, from Canada in the north to the southern tip of Chile and Argentina.
Our focus is:
- To respond to technical questions and provide design assistance in real time.
- To analyze and evaluate the need of the customer in order to provide the most tailored solution for their application.
- To cooperate closely in the research and development of the new products in collaboration with the R&D department of the Taiwanese headquarters.
Our California lab has state of the art equipment which allows us to offer:
- Thermal controlled fans.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fans
Custom Speed fans.
- Custom designed Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) for thermal or PWM controlled fans.
- Controlled temperature environment testing.
- Precise airflow and static pressure testing.
- Custom design of unique motor windings.